Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Napkin Snail

I came up with this craft after I ate a pear yesterday.  I like to play with my napkin, so I played with my napkin, and I told my mom, "Doesn't this look like a snail shell?"  And she said, "Yes!"  So I made a snail out of it!  Here's how you can make one, too.



Supplies:
  • Scissors
  • Napkin or paper towel
  • Embroidery floss or string for antennas
  • Pipe Cleaner
  • Tape (not shown)


1.  Roll the paper towel or napkin

 
2.  After it is rolled, then twist it


3.  Roll your twist into a snail shell


4.  Tape the shell closed


5.  Cut about a 3 inch section of a pipe cleaner for the snail's body
 


6.  Bend the pipe cleaner around the shell, and attach it with tape



7.  Cut 2 pieces of string for the antennas


8.  Tie them together and trim if you need to


9.  Tape the antennas to the snail.  You've made a napkin snail!


Thanks for visiting, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment